Pedagogical Formation Education for Science and Letters Starts with Summer School. Except for the Central Placement by ÖSYM, those who are at the Graduation Stage as of the end of the 2013-2014 Academic Year Spring Semester and
To Be Launched For Graduates .
Explanation on Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate Programs….
1. Pre-registration applications: In the announcement sent to our universities in May 2014, pre-registration by the education faculties regarding the students who continue their undergraduate programs in the annex of the decision of the Ministry of National Education Board of Education and Discipline, dated February 20, 2014 and numbered 9. The total number of students who applied together with the quotas requested by our universities were requested to be sent to our Board. During these registrations, it was understood that some faculties of education that opened pedagogical formation programs received pre-registration requests other than the students of their own universities, and some faculties also pre-registered these students. These pre-registrations are not a prerequisite for final enrollment and are only for determining the approximate number of students who can apply to the programs in question.
2. Results of pre-registrations: The numerical information regarding the candidates who are currently undergraduate students or at the graduation stage and apply for pre-registration in the relevant fields in the aforementioned decision annex at our universities, as of the spring semester of the 2013-2014 academic year, and the quotas requested by the universities have been evaluated by our Board. The numeric information received by our Board shows that there are many student applications that are higher than expected. However, the number of teaching staff in our faculties of education with pedagogical formation programs, the fact that there are courses that require in-class practice, and the capacity of the schools where teaching practice will be made in the provinces do not seem sufficient to carry out face-to-face and applied courses with so many students at the same time.
3. Students and graduates of AÖF: In addition to students attending formal education programs, a large number of applications were made from students attending open and distance education programs, and more than 50.000 applications were received from students who only attend Anadolu University Open Education Faculty. In the announcement sent to our universities before, it was stated that students who continue to the related undergraduate programs of open and distance education faculties should apply to their own universities for pre-registration, but it does not seem possible for the universities with these faculties and related programs to carry out the program to be opened alone. In this case, students who continue to open and distance education programs will be able to apply to other universities in the provinces where they live.
4. Those who are currently at graduation: Students who are in their final year in the spring semester of the 2013-2014 academic year and who are about to graduate will be able to apply to universities where programs are opened in the provinces where their families and permanent residences are located, if they wish, and will be placed within the quota.
5. Students and graduates from outside the university: Universities that are allowed to open programs will determine separate quotas for their students and students and graduates of other universities (including those who continue to open and distance education). In other words, these universities will allocate a part of the total quota to other students and graduates applying from outside their own universities, apart from the quotas given to them for universities without education faculties based on agreements between universities.
Universities that have not opened a program can send their students to other universities that have programs and/or cooperate.
will direct them to universities. With the agreements to be made between universities, some of the courses in the program may be given at the other university by the faculty members of the university that runs the program.
6. Areas to be allocated quota: According to the chart in the annex of the decision of the Ministry of National Education Board of Education and Discipline, dated February 20, 2014 and numbered 9, first of all, considering the candidates who can apply from the university they will cooperate with, if any, and from other universities (including distance education and OEF students) will open
taking into account the potential student numbers of undergraduate programs, they will distribute the total quota according to the areas where the program will be opened. During the final registration, a field remains empty or
The quotas that are not filled can be transferred to other areas needed by the decision of the board of directors of the relevant faculty. The results of the placements made centrally by OSYM should also be taken into account in the distribution of the quota according to the fields. Because while there is no application in some areas, there may be a backlog in some areas.
7. Receipt of applications and priority: Depending on the capacities of the universities where the program will be opened, it has become obligatory to make a priority order and determine a quota for undergraduate students in different classes (1, 2, 3, 4) who pre-register to continue their programs. For the reasons explained above, the program will not be opened for the intermediate classes in the first plan. In the first programs to be launched in the upcoming period, the quotas will be limited to students who are in their last year, in the graduation phase or in the position of graduating as of the spring semester of the 2013-2014 academic year. No prerequisite or base score will be required for applications.
8. Ranking criteria for candidates: If there are more applications than the quota allocated according to the fields, it may be necessary to rank the candidates according to the criteria to be determined. It is appropriate to rank the candidates according to at least two variables. ALES results will not be used in rankings. University senates may decide to rank according to the following criteria, the weights of which will be determined by the senate.
The academic average of the class or language graduation of the students
Checking the university entrance scores of the students,
Checking whether the students have courses from the lower semesters.
9. The quota rates within and outside the university: In each university, the total student quota allocated to it must be allocated to candidates who will apply from outside the university, within a certain rate to be determined. The rate to be allocated to candidates coming from abroad should not be less than 25% of the total quota. The quotas of the universities where the protocol is signed are not included in this. The quotas that are not filled in the final registrations regarding the university's own students and students coming from abroad can be transferred to other fields with the decision of the relevant board.
10. Student enrollment and starting the program: Universities, where programs will be opened, will receive applications again between the dates they will announce, taking into account the total quotas they request and approved by the Board, according to the fields in which they will open the program, regardless of the pre-registration made beforehand. When necessary, they will make final registration after the ranking will be made according to the criteria to be determined by the senate among the applicants. In the final registration, students who have not graduated yet will be asked for a student certificate and grade transcript instead of a graduation certificate.
Depending on the academic calendar to be determined by taking into account the possibilities of the institution within the relevant procedures and principles, these programs will be planned in a maximum of two terms, starting from the summer term of the 2014-2013 academic year simultaneously with the students placed centrally by OSYM in June 2014. .
📩 23/06/2014 09:19