Alpay Göltekin, who is the composer of many series and movies including Diriliş Ertuğrul, Establishment Osman and Kiraülük Aşk, died at the age of 48.
Alpay Göltekin was born on April 2, 1972 in Istanbul. Musician Alpay Göltekin, who is a composer of soundtrack, has performed music for many series and movies, especially for Rent Love, Poyraz Karayel, Diriliş Ertuğrul, Establishment Osman. The famous musician was married and had one child.
- He worked in music and stage for many years.
- He has been the musical assistant of Melih Kibar for 2002 years since 2
- He took part in the production of Gülüm (Soundtrack) and Saat Sabahın Dokuzu as coordinator and assistant tonmayster. He made vocals for various jingles.
- Since 2004, he started working freelance and prepared TV commercials, TV series and radio spot music for various production companies / agencies.
- In 2006, he founded REC Music Production with Alp Yenier.
- They continued their work together until 2010
- He died at the age of 48 as a result of brain tumor disease
Günceleme: 12/05/2020 00:17