Fatma Girik (b. 12 December 1942, Istanbul), Turkish actress, former politician.
His life and career
He was born in Istanbul. He graduated from Cağaloğlu High School. The first leading role in 1957 was Leke, whose director and screenwriter was Seyfi Havaeri. A few more unpretentious productions followed, which he did not manage to mention Leke as an actress. The movie, which Fatma Girik will not lose sight with her performance, was in our 1960 Death Pursuit directed by Memduh Ün. His acquaintance with Memduh Ün became one of the turning points in Girik's life.
He starred in more than 180 films. Fatma Girik, who was also involved in politics in the following years, was the Mayor of Şişli for a while. Apart from politics and acting, he also hosted a program called Söz Fato on television screens for a short period of time.
- 1965 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Actress Award, Kesanlı Ali Epic
- 1967 Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, Best Actress Award, The Girl You Slut
- 1. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1969, The Great Oathbest actress
- 1. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1969, Ezo Gelinbest actress
- 3. Adana Golden Boll Film Festival, 1971, Painbest actress
- 35th Golden Orange Film Festival, 1998, The Girl You Slutlifelong honor award
- 18. Ankara International Film Festival, Aziz Nesin Emek Award
- In the 1960s and 1970s, when Yeşilçam was most productive, dozens of movie actors from Fikret Hakan to Suzan Avcı, from Yılmaz Köksal to Hülya Koçyiğit were making music records. Fatma Girik participated in this record making rush and she made a few 45 records. These plaques are:
- 1965 - Aguş / Şepke of Love - Serengil 10010
- 1975 - The Love Knot / It Wouldn't Leak From Us - EMI Plak 1251
He won the mayor of Şişli, for which he was a candidate from the Social Democratic People's Party, at the end of the 1989 local elections. He continued his duty until 1994 local elections.
Günceleme: 04/08/2020 14:49