Artificial Blood Transplanted into a Human for the First Time
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share via Linkedln (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Artificial Blood Transplanted into a Human for the First Time
- I. National Organic Chemistry Congress brought together many scientists
- A Turkish scientist has designed a self-generating fiber.
- 3D-Printed Human Ear Successfully Transplanted For The First Time In The World
- With the method applied by Uludag University for the first time in vocational education in Turkey, 12…
- Biofuel will be produced from the wastes generated during the tea production process.
- Today in the History of Science: Marcos Pontes Becomes First Brazilian Astronaut in Space
- Graphene Temporary Tattoo Measures Blood Pressure
- Hot water from oil wells belonging to TPAO is used in agriculture.
- Blood Tests Determine Chance of Caught Covid-19
- Nazmi Arıkan, founder of Science Courses, was killed
- A Hidden Quantum Phase Has Been Discovered For The First Time In A 2-Dimensional Crystal
- The first well will be drilled soon to search for shale oil in Diyarbakir.
- The first meatballs made from meat produced in the laboratory will be cooked today
- Scientists have developed the world's first "self-healing" plastic.
Be the first to comment