Fossil Discovery in Storage Restores the Origin of Lizards by Million
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share via Linkedln (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Fossil Discovery in Storage Retraces the Origin of Lizards 35 Million
- Widespread Explanation of Brain Evolution Rejected by a 525 Million-Year-Old Fossil
- 3.5 million TL, of which 10 million TL is a grant, for those who turn the R&D project into investment.
- Eleven Monthly Exports of the Chemical Industry Reached 14 Billion 734 Million Dollars
- The $1 Million Mathematical Riddle
- 830 Million-Year-Old Organisms Found
- 1 Liter of Waste Oil Contaminates 1 Million Tons of Water
- Chemical exports to Egypt increased by 31,6 percent compared to August last year and reached 232.
- 2,5 Million Lira Support for Stem Cell Studies by TUBITAK
- Saya Group started pharmaceutical production in Çerkezköy with an investment of 120 million dollars.
- Strategic investment of 250 million lira in the chemical industry in Bandırma
- The highest environmental penalty in Turkey is "5,7 million liras to Izmir's Chernobyl"
- TÜBİTAK will provide 1 million TL support per project for the National LED lamp.
- We Spent $260 Million on Cosmetics
- The dire picture is, 1,1 million college graduates are working in jobs below their qualifications.
Be the first to comment