In the Randomized REMAP-CAP Study published in the JAMA medical journal (JAMA. 2023;329(1):39-51) IL-6 receptor antagonists (tocilizumab, sarilumab, satralizumab, and siltuximab) and anti-platelet agents significantly increase the probability of long-term (six-month) survival of COVID-19 patients in poor general condition. found to increase. The same study showed that therapeutic anti-coagulation, convalescent plasma or lopinavir-ritonavir did not improve long-term survival, while hydroxychloroquine reduced the probability of survival. Corticosteroids did not have a significant effect on long-term survival.
Günceleme: 17/01/2023 20:32
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Kırıkkale University Chemistry Department Starts Project to Develop New Drugs
- It is in our hands to extend the battery life of our phone. "Battery Calibration is the most important"
- Genes That Extend Lifespan Discovered
- Scientists have discovered a synthetic crystal that 'shows signs of life' in a laboratory environment.
- A Fitness Blog Can Help You Learn About Fitness and Healthy Living
- Third of Spectrum Meetings in the Field of Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacy will be held on 9 October
- No benefit was found for multivitamins used for a healthy life.
- A Big Step Taken for Sustainable Life on Mars
- Alien-Like Life in the Arctic Sea
- Could There Be Life on Mars Curiosity Searches for Evidence of Life
- Canadian Scientists Successfully Manufacture Nanoscale Drug Capsules from DNA Strands
- Pharmaceutical Industry Product Manager Certification Program from Bilgi University
- Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology created "Pharmaceutical Industry Technical Committee"
- Biotechnical Control Methods Against Chemical Drugs Investigated
- "National Drug Production Period" in Cancer has begun