Lightning Is Controlled With Lasers For The First Time
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share via Linkedln (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- Lightning is Controlled with Lasers for the First Time
- How Is the Flight of Insect Robots Controlled?
- With the method applied by Uludag University for the first time in vocational education in Turkey, 12…
- Scientists talk about changing the weather and creating artificial lightning with lasers.
- The first well will be drilled soon to search for shale oil in Diyarbakir.
- Scientists have developed the world's first "self-healing" plastic.
- The first meatballs made from meat produced in the laboratory will be cooked today
- India, which has the fourth largest coal reserves in the world, shale gas exploration and…
- Scientists have discovered that the human brain, which is developing in a laboratory environment, is the first and fully living…
- Bioenergy will be produced from whey waste for the first time in Turkey
- The first green university in Russia started operating
- The first significant breakthrough in Alzheimer's disease was recorded.
- Details of Turkey's first nuclear power plant to be built in Mersin Akkuyu have been announced.
- 9 thousand tons of medical waste was destroyed in the first 45 months of this year
- Turkey's first shale gas well is being drilled in Diyarbakir this month.
Be the first to comment