Doğan Cüceloğlu (Date of birth 9 February 1938; Silifke, Mersin - Date of death February 16, 2021; Beşiktaş, Istanbul) is a Turkish psychologist and communication psychologist. He has published more than 40 scientific articles and has presented development seminars within the framework of scientific psychology to various communities. He examined the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of Turkish people with numerous personal development books.
He was born on February 11, 9 as the youngest child of a family with 1938 children in the Silifke district of Mersin. Secondary School in Silifke; He finished high school in Ankara and Kırklareli. He graduated from Istanbul University, Department of Psychology. He completed his PhD in Cognitive Psychology at the University of Illinois, USA.
He worked in Turkey at Hacettepe University and Bogazici University, received a Fulbright scholarship to visitors year stint as a lecturer at California State University. He then worked at this university between 1980-1996. in Turkey after 1996, university students, teachers, parents and seminars for businessmen, conferences and workshops. Cüceloğlu, who has taken care to publish his books in Turkish since 1990, wrote books that examine the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of the Turkish people within scientific psychology concepts.
He died at the age of 16 in his home in Beşiktaş district of Istanbul on February 2021, 83.
- Derviş's Mind: Conversations with Professor Ahmet Dervişoğlu (2016)
- Being a teacher
- People to People
- Human Behavior
- The Child Within Us
- Think Well Make the Right Decision (1998)
- Adult Children
- We Inside
- Warrior (1999)
- Communication For A Life Without 'Wish'
- A Culture of Fear: Why Do We Live 'As It Is'? (2017)
- The Family That Leads to Success
- A Woman One Voice
- Culture of Fear
- Communication Equipment
- They Are My Hero
- Psychologist Falling Out of the Roof While Searching for People (2013)
- Human to Human Conversations (2011)
- Teacher, Will You Take A Look?: On The Power Of The Teacher (2018)
- True Freedom
- Are you in?