An Assistant Atomic Energy Specialist will be recruited for 34 (thirty-four) 9th degree staff to work in the Central Organization of the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency, after a competitive exam.
ATOM ENERGY EXPERT ASSISTANCE COMPETITION EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT
In order to work in the staff of the Central Organization of our Institution, within the framework of the Atom Energy Expertise Regulation, 34 (thirty-four) 9th degree staff will be recruited from the General Administration Services class in the following branches by means of a competitive exam.
1st Group Geological Engineering 1 KPSSP1 80
2. Group Geophysical Engineering 1 KPSSP1 80
3. Group Civil Engineering 4 KPSSP1 80
4. Group Environmental Engineering 2 KPSSP1 80
5th Group Meteorological Engineering 1 KPSSP1 80
6. Group Chemical Engineering 2 KPSSP1 80
7. Group Nuclear Energy Engineering 4 KPSSP1 80
8th Group Mechanical Engineering 4 KPSSP1 80
9. Group Electrical Engineering 2 KPSSP1 80
10. Group Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2 KPSSP1 80
11th Group Computer Engineering 3 KPSSP1 80
12. Group Metallurgical and Materials Engineering 3 KPSSP1 80
13. Group Industrial Engineering 2 KPSSP1 80
14. Group Law 3 KPSSP11 80
1 – CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO THE COMPETITION EXAM
The following conditions are sought in order to participate in the Atomic Energy Assistant Specialist competitive exam:
a) To meet the general conditions in subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) From the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) held by the Measurement, Selection and Placement Center on 7-8 July 2012 or 6-7 July 2013 (Undergraduate); A minimum score of 14 (eighty) from KPSSP11 for the 1th group and KPSSP80 for the other groups,
c) To have at least a C level from the Public Personnel Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (KPDS) or Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (YDS) in English or an internationally valid document accepted as equivalent in terms of language proficiency, or KPSS foreign language department Answering 70% of the English questions correctly,
ç) To graduate from a law school that provides at least four years of undergraduate education for the 14th group specified in the table above, engineering programs that provide at least four years of undergraduate education for other groups, or from higher education institutions in the country or abroad whose equivalence is accepted by the Higher Education Council,
d) Not to have completed the age of 01 (thirty-five) as of 01/2013/35.
2 – REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, APPLICATION, PLACE AND TIME
a) The following documents will be required in the application:
(1) Atomic Energy Assistant Specialist Competition Exam Application Form to be filled in electronically ( http://www.taek.gov.tr available from the website)
(2) Petition about which group they will enter the exam,
(3) Original or photocopy of KPSS result document or computer printout,
(4) The original or photocopy of the document on foreign language knowledge or a computer printout,
(5) The original or a copy approved by the Institution of the higher education diploma or temporary graduation certificate,
(6) Two passport size photographs,
(7) Curriculum vitae.
b) Candidates must submit the documents listed above until 4:2013 on Wednesday, December 17, 30, the latest application deadline;
(1) To personally deliver to the address of “Turkish Atomic Energy Authority Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı No:192 Çankaya 06510 ANKARA” or,
(2) They must be sent to the above-mentioned address by postal mail (with registered mail) until the end of the working day of the application deadline.
c) Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
ç) In applications made by mail, the documents required for the application must be submitted to the Institute by the application deadline at the latest. Applications made with delays in the mail and incomplete documents will not be considered.
d) Each candidate can apply for the exam for only one group.
e) Candidates will be able to apply for the exam according to the branch they graduated from.
f) Candidates who meet the application requirements will be ranked, starting from the highest score determined for each branch, following their application. Starting from the candidate with the highest score, the candidate who is entitled to take the written exam at the most 20 (twenty) times the number of positions announced for all groups will be called for the written exam by being announced on the Institution's website. Candidates with the same score as the last candidate will also be admitted to the written exam.
3 – WRITTEN AND ORAL EXAM SUBJECTS
A) Written Exam:
(a) Sub-headings of subject matter exam questions are given in the table below by groups: Group Branch Subject Subjects Sub-titles
1st Group Geological Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Geology, Soil and Rock Mechanics, Geochemistry, Hydrogeology, Structural Geology and Tectonics, Geology Maps and Cartography, Marine Geology, Underground Geology
2nd Group Geophysical Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Geophysics, Seismology, Measurements in Geophysics, Drilling Technique, Seismotectonics, Data Processing in Geophysics
3rd Group Civil Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Dynamics, Materials, Static, Strength, Civil Geology, Fluid Mechanics, Structural Statics, Soil Mechanics, Reinforced Concrete
4th Group Environmental Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Technologies, Basic Operations in Water and Wastewater Treatment, Water Supply and Environmental Health, Air Pollution and Control, Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Processes, Treatment Plant Design, Environment Modeling Principles, Solid Waste Disposal
Group Branch Field Knowledge Subjects Sub-Headlines
5th Group Meteorological Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Meteorology Instruments and Observation Procedure, Hydrology, Atmospheric Dynamics, Atmospheric Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Geographic Information System, Cloud and Precipitation Physics, Climatology
6th Group Chemical Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Separation Processes, Process Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Instrumental Analysis, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Chemical Technologies, Mass Transfer
Group Branch Field Knowledge Subjects Sub-Headlines
7th Group Nuclear Energy Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Reactor Engineering, (Thermal-Hydraulic; Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer) Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Nuclear Fuel and Materials, Nuclear Reactor Theory (Physics)
8th Group Mechanical Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Strength, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Machine Elements, Dynamics, Static,
9th Group Electrical Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Circuits, Power Electronics, Electrical Machines, High Voltage Technique, Energy Transmission and Distribution Systems, Electromechanical Energy Conversion, Circuit Analysis, Digital Systems, Circuit and System Analysis
10th Group Electrical and Electronics Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Circuits, Power Electronics, Electromechanical Energy Conversion, Circuit and System Analysis, Digital Systems, Electromagnetic Field Theory, Automatic Control Systems, Digital Electronic Circuits, Microprocessor Systems, Analog Electronic Circuits
11th Group Computer Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Programming, Database Management, Computer Networks, Data Structures and Algorithms, Internet and Information Security, Software Engineering, System Programming
12. Group Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Thermodynamics, Material Static and Dynamic Strength, Phase Diagrams, Mechanical Properties of Materials, Physical Metallurgy, Heat Treatments
13. Group Industrial Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Operations Research, System Simulation, Management and Organization, Quality Management, Human Resources Management, Production Planning and Stock Control, Management Information Systems, Work Study, Ergonomics
14th Group Law General Public Law, Civil Law (General Provisions-Goods Law), International Law, Law of Obligations, Commercial Law (General Provisions, Companies, Negotiable Documents), Constitutional Law, Criminal Law (General Provisions), Administrative Law (General Provisions) Provisions, Administrative Jurisdiction)
(b) The sub-headings of general ability and general culture exam questions are as follows:
(1) General, cultural and current socio-economic issues related to Turkey and the world,
(2) Turkish grammar,
(4) Turkey geography,
(5) Ataturk's Principles and History of Revolution,
(B) Candidates in the oral exam;
a) The level of knowledge about exam subjects,
b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
c) Qualification, representation ability, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession,
ç) Self-confidence, persuasiveness and credibility,
d) General ability and general culture,
e) Openness to scientific and technological developments,
aspects are evaluated.
f) It is evaluated out of 50 points for "level of knowledge on exam subjects" and 10 points for each other subparagraph.
(g) No registration system is used for the oral exam.
4 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CANDIDATES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WRITTEN EXAM, EXAM FEE AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE EXAM
(1) The names of the candidates who are entitled to take the written exam will be announced on the Institution's website.
(2) Candidates who are entitled to take the written exam are required to pay the exam entrance fee between the dates specified in the announcement to be made on the Institution's website.
(3) Candidates who are entitled to take the written exam will deposit an exam fee of 230001200129400006000037 (one hundred and twenty) TL to the IBAN number TR 120 at the Gazi University Continuing Education Application and Research Center Türkiye Halk Bankası Gazi University Campus Branch.
(4) Those who do not pay the exam entrance fee will not be admitted to the exam.
(5) Candidates take the exam, http://gazisem.gazi.edu.tr They will be accepted with the Exam Entrance Document and identity card/passport with valid duration, which they will obtain from the website as of December 16, 2013. Apart from identity card or passport, military identity document will be accepted for privates and military students who perform their compulsory military service. Apart from these, driver's license, professional identity cards, etc. All other documents will not be considered valid documents for entrance exam. The identity card must have a cold stamp, a current photograph of the candidate and the TR Identity Number, and the validity of the passport must be valid. Identity cards that do not have a cold stamp, a current photo or TR Identity Number, and passports with expired validity will not be accepted.
(6) Computers, tablets, calculators, mobile phones, etc. electronic devices and devices will not be allowed in the exam halls.
(7) Candidates will not be sent a separate exam entry document.
(8) All kinds of changes and notifications that can be made regarding the competition exam will be announced to the candidates by being published on the Institution's website.
5 – THE FORM, CONTENT AND ASSESSMENT METHOD OF THE EXAM
The competition exam will be held in two stages: written (a test consisting of multiple choice questions) and oral.
a) Written exam
(1) The written exam will be held in Ankara, Gazi University Faculty of Law at the address of Beşevler, in 22 (fourteen) branches, as a single session, starting on Sunday, December 2013, 10 at 00:14.
(2) Of the written exam questions, 30 percent will be general ability and general culture, and 70 percent will be field knowledge.
(3) Written exam is evaluated out of 100 full points. In order to be considered successful in the written exam, it is necessary to get at least 70 points.
(4) Written exam results will be announced on the Institution's website within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date of the exam.
b) Oral exam
(1) The place, date and time at which the candidates will take the oral exam will be announced on the Institution's website at least 15 (fifteen) days before the oral exam.
(2) Starting from the candidates with the highest score among those who are successful in the written exam, candidates up to four times the number of positions stated above for each group will be called for the oral exam.
(3) Candidates who get the same score as the last candidate will also be invited to the oral exam.
(4) In order to be considered successful in the oral exam, it is necessary to get at least 70 points.
c) Competition exam result;
(1) By taking the arithmetic average of the written and oral exam scores, starting from the candidate with the highest score, the number of staff to be appointed for each group will be determined by the main candidates and half of the original candidates will be determined by the competitive exam commission. The rights of the candidates in the reserve list are valid for six months following the announcement date and do not constitute a vested right or any priority for subsequent exams.
(2) In case of equality of exam scores, the candidate with the highest written exam score, KPSS score and diploma grade, respectively, will be at the top of the ranking.
6 – ANNOUNCEMENT AND APPOINTMENT OF WINNERS
(1) The names of the original or substitute winners will be announced on the Institution's website. Those who are successful in the exam must apply to the Institution within the period specified in the announcement and with the required documents.
(2) Those who are found to have submitted false or untrue documents or made statements during the application or transactions will not be appointed, as their exams will be deemed invalid. Even if their assignments have been made, they will be cancelled. These persons cannot claim any rights and a criminal complaint is filed with the Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
Your ad is announced.
All kinds of information about the exam can be obtained through the phone numbers below and the website of the Institution.
(0 312) 295 89 65
(0 312) 295 87 76
(0 312) 295 87 77
Internet page: http://www.taek.gov.tr
Address: Turkish Atomic Energy Authority Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı No:192 06510 Çankaya/ANKARA
Source : malatyaguncel